A guinea pig study has found that newborn guinea pigs subjected to moderate vitamin C deficiency had 30% fewer hippocampal neurons and markedly worse spatial memory than guinea pigs given a normal diet.
Articles on Mempowered
- Classroom learning
- Class Size: Does it Matter?
- Homework: is it worth it?
- Using computers in schools
- International Curricula
- International Comparisons
- International Comparisons of Achievement
- Alternatives to mainstream education
- Sleep and cognition in children